Channel Sales Manager EU/UK
Centrica Business Solutions - Fulltime (40 uur) - Windsor
The primary role of the Channel Sales Manager is to identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners as well manage the ongoing relationship with existing channel partners within the territory to achieve sales and profit goals by selling our products through resellers/channels.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
We are looking for a strong, self-sufficient Partner Manager with excellent communication, relationship ad networking skills, to recruit and on-board new channel partners, as well manage the ongoing relationships. You will be comfortable developing executive-level sponsors within partner organizations and have a working knowledge of the Energy Industry and IoT start-up companies.
Technical and Behavioural Capability:
What we offer:
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase partner performance.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- Strong results/goal orientation with proven track record in sales or business development
- Strong Project and Program Management skills including design and execution on global business plans
- Fluent in English and German. Fluency in other European languages a bonus
- Furthermore, we look for someone sharing the same culture as us:
- Team player, being able to work independently and autonomously within a global team
- Professional, confident and structured way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour taking ownership
- The opportunity to build and grow the sales of a unique technology at international level and create a real success story
- To become part of an agile, highly motivated and interactive international team
- high degree of national as well as international travel
- To work in a start-up environment, being part of an internationally leading energy services company
- The chance to actively support the energy transition with a disruptive, unique and proven technology
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: Veronique.vanderLinden@centrica.com